Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let It Snow :)

So, this day, in just the past few hours, has gotten so much better than i ever thought it would be.

Living Nativity was of course, set up to be phenomenal. The coolest kids were there, and I got to be an Angel with two of my besties, Mariah, and Megan. Not long into the start of the Living Nativity, it began to sleet, but it eventually turned into SNOW! It kept going back and forth between sleet and snow, but eventually just kept snowing. We had to close the Living Nativity, but it was still great while it lasted. Hopefully tomorrow, we'll get to stay open the whole time.

But after we had changed into our normal clothes, bundled up, and such, (after taking pictures, of course!), we went outside and of course danced in the snow!

It was great. There was snowball fights, chasing through the parking lot, honestly, it's the best december i've ever had. I loved hanging out with my friends, Mariah, Megan, Dylan, and Andres. It was pure fun, in the snow. We went to starbucks (sans Megan, who had to go home), and sipped on hot beverages and just had a good time talking.

I hope it snows again, especially on Christmas. That would be an amazing Christmas present. I haven't had a white Christmas since I was in kindergarten, and I don't even remember that. I love the snow, where it actually feels like the holidays, and spending time with those I care about when there's such holiday spirit, and joy to share.

Here's to hoping for a White Christmas, kids. I hope everyone enjoyed the snow in Lufkin!

<3 H

No comments: